Xangati for vSphere – Free
As a top free virtualization software tool, Xangati for vSphere – Free is recognized for being the leading visibility and troubleshooting tool for virtualized infrastructure performance. It has been named one of the best free vSphere tools two years in a row at VMworld (2010 & 2011) because of its live and continuous insights which allow you to immediately track down the source of contention storms adversely impacting the performance of your server virtualization (VI) and VDI environments.
Xangati for vSphere–Free was selected as a “Best Free vSphere Tool” at VMworld 2010 and VMworld 2011
Xangati for vSphere –Free is the only full-featured free virtualization software on the market that provides all the cross-silo insights necessary to immediately diagnose performance issues that are affecting the productivity of the server or desktop VMs running on a specific ESX/ESXi server. Other vendors offer silo-specific performance or capacity management solutions that give you a part of the picture you need to identify and resolve intermittent performance problems.
Xangati for vSphere – Free can help you tackle the following issues:
- Tracking which VM’s IOPS surge is bogging down a high latency datastore
- Identifying where you have underutilized capacity that can be re-allocated
- Zeroing in on which processes are driving a CPU spike on a Windows VM
- Investigating if you have proper distribution of activity across your LUNs/datastores
- Highlighting which VMs have intermittent CPU ready and memory swap issues
- Finding which VMs are CPU, memory and disk resource hogs